Your one-stop solution for drive system assembly. GMEC provide expertise and critical equipment and facilities to assemble
Training & Seminars
GMEC training center provides: Both theory and hands-on training tailor to customers' needs.
Dynamic Balancing Service (5.5 ton)
"State of the art" Schenck dynamic balancing machine 5.5 ton
- Precision accuracy and maximum flexibility for universal application
- Range of huge components for dynamic balancing including:
- Rotors, Armatures, Fans, Pumps, Impellers and etc
GMEC provide information such as
- Behaviour of electric motors during operation (vibration and temperature)
- Original condition of the motor compared to current condition
- All possible root causes for the problems
- Estimation of the motors expected life time
- Trouble-free and smooth production from the very beginning.
- All possible mounting errors will be rectified before production starts, thus no unplanned shutdown.
- Proper start-up service reduces unnecessary discussion about warranty issues.
- Make troubleshooting easier in case of problem in the future due to availed reference vibration data.
Condition Monitoring Service
GMEC provide information on:
- Condition of motor components such as bearings, rotors, coil and etc
- Condition of both DE & NDE
- Necessity for re-alignments, rebuild of foundation and etc.
- Estimation of motor's life time expectant.
Overhaul & Rewinding Services
Some important processes:
- Insulation resistance test and drop voltage test to be carried out
- Thorough inspection to be carried out. Stator winding to be cut out properly
- Burn out motor insulation in electric oven before burnt stator coils stripped
- steam cleaning the stator, rotor using chemical jet washer
- Bake dry stator, rotor and etc
- Mechanical measurement to be carried out
- High class copper wire and insulation material to be used for rewinding
- Insulation, surge comparison and other critical tests to be carried out
- HIgh class varnish to be used to treat stator before oven baking proceeded
- Dynamic balancing to be carried if necessary before motor assembly
- No load test to be carried out and FAT to be conducted by client
- Service report with testing data to be provided upon motor delivery.